It’s my last day of work for the year. Woot! Are you ready for Christmas? I have just a couple presents left to buy which I hope to finish up at lunch, and then I’m ready for family fun and some relaxation. But before I start relaxing too much, I wanted to share a new holiday recipe – Mint Oreo Bark!
I make peppermint bark every year, and decided to throw something new into the mix. My husband and I both love mint oreo icecream, and this bark ended up looking and tasting just like that. It’s melt in your mouth goodness! Oh, and soooo easy to make.
I hope you’ll try it for your next holiday gathering. Enjoy!
- 2 bags white chocolate baking chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ package Oreo cookies
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Pulse cookies in food processor until fine.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips over medium heat until fully melted.
- Add in peppermint extract and cookies.
- Stir well and turn onto cookie sheet.
- Spread into a thin layer and let set until hardened (about 15 min) in the fridge.
- Bark will keep for up to two weeks in refrigerator and freezes extremely well.