So, you may have already gotten a post about this if you follow me via email. BLOGGER FAIL on my part. I hit publish to the wrong post last night and published a version of this with one pic and the word blah! Big fail, lol. I added a pic from my computer so I could then work on it from the app on my phone but everything shows up as text code in the app which looks confusing so I have to write a little word to remind myself where I want to start typing. So I picked the word blah as my place holder. And it turned into the beautiful post you may have seen yesterday! Oh well, happens to the best of us, right? Please say it does so I feel better!
Now on with the real post! After weeks of deliberating and reading other bloggers versions of this and seeing the fun they are having with it, I decided to start a Friday Favorites series. It’s a quick little post highlighting some things that I’m loving lately and some things you might like or want to try as well. Here are Kristen’s Friday Favorites for this week:
1) Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin White Chocolate “Skinny” Latte – I first had the full fat version of this and I actually like it the skinny way better! This latte tastes like fall overload! Love!
2) The Song “Reflektor” by Arcade Fire, featuring David Bowie – What a great combo! I heard this song for the first time this past weekend and I am digging it!
3) Pumpkin Hershey Kisses – Our gracious Tammy at work brought a bag of these and they were gone within 1.5 days or maybe even less. So yummmmy. I think I want to try a cookie recipe with these!
4) Arbonne Natural Radiance Mineral Powder Foundation – I’ve been using a sample of this and my full version is set to arrive soon. This make-up provides sheer coverage with a very pretty irridescent look which I love.
5) These guys. I call us The A Team – Jerome, Susan, Becky, Me, Beth, Stephanie, Rachel, Amy (there are a couple others I would count here, not pictured). Here we are at our big work conference this week. This group is amazing to work with and I could not get anything done without them! Thanks guys! Stay tuned for a recap of the conference!
What are you loving this week?